Monday, February 17, 2014

Isn't consciousness a strange fish?

I've been following the work of great Bernardo Kastrup for years. I find his ideas, which present a completely different worldview than what's generally accepted today, incredibly thought provoking. Bernardo has a Ph.D. in Computer Engineering and has worked as a scientist in some of the world's foremost research laboratories, including the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) and the Philips Research Laboratories (where the "Casimir Effect" of Quantum Field Theory was discovered). He holds a managerial position in the high-tech industry, works across continents and currently resides in the Netherlands. Find out more about him on his website and get addicted to his work as I am:




He has authored a number of books that I’ve read, and I’m just about to preorder this latest book That Why Materialism is Baloney.

No comments:

Post a Comment